主题

回帖

VC币

新手上路

积分
DJATOM 发表于 2018-12-21 01:52:03 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 DJATOM 于 2018-12-20 20:30 编辑
中津静流口ω< 发表于 2018-12-20 18:02
Hi DJATOM, may I ask do you know Yousei is still alive or retired? They havn't released anything fo ...

Hi. Almost all members has been retired from Yousei-Raws group.
Tonik joined to Beatrice-Raws recently, as there is no point in carrying literally dead, 1 person group anymore (at least I think that way, but he might have his own reasons).
About Yousei... He got a girlfriend, married and their child was born. And then he left the encoding scene, as he got little to no time for encoding.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2019-1-18 00:58
  • 签到天数: 9 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

主题

回帖

VC币

中级会员

积分
    Retr0 发表于 2018-12-21 02:02:13 | 显示全部楼层
    DJATOM 发表于 2018-12-21 01:52
    Hi. Almost all members has beed retired from Yousei-Raws group.
    Tonik joined to Beatrice-Raws rec ...

Best wishes for Yousei
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2016-1-3 15:06
  • 签到天数: 7 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

主题

回帖

VC币

荣誉会员

积分
    中津静流口ω< 发表于 2018-12-21 02:35:22 | 显示全部楼层
    DJATOM 发表于 2018-12-21 01:52
    Hi. Almost all members has beed retired from Yousei-Raws group.
    Tonik joined to Beatrice-Raws rec ...

Oh thank you. Actually I mean Yousei-raws rather than Yousei himself. Best wish for him, anyway. Obviously if I got a girlfriend, I would not deal with video processing scripts any longer. How about sergey krs, kuramori, tp7? Do you know wether they are retired or not?
    And would you mind introducing you group members (briefly)? I wrote a post about some good rip groups at U2-PT, but when it comes to Beatrice, I dont know how to comment because I am not familiar with Beatrice's other rippers and their works. U2-PT is not acessable now so that I can't paste the link. But my U2 id is the same as here.
    我有一愿 安度此生 与汝相伴 可圆此愿 我之告白 我之心意 祈望此愿 开花结果 温和之风 徐徐吹拂 结束之日 欲踏归途
    伊人等待 伊人守望 却将伊人 遗忘殆尽 故途再启 歉意不绝 君之面容 未可记起 唯有此念 始终明晰 寥寥文字 汝之印记
    ——《君の文字》from Charlotte by Shizuru
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

VC币

新手上路

积分
    DJATOM 发表于 2018-12-21 04:32:17 | 显示全部楼层
    > sergey krs
    It seems he is inactive right now, or at least doesn't releasing his encodes as he might think no one needs them.
    > kuramori
    I saw his releases on Nyaa, but don't know about his plans.
    > tp7
    Working on some Russian organization, looks like he is done for encoding.

Okay, I'll try to introduce Beatrice members.

DJATOM
    My first encode — the 1st episode of 3rd season of Avatar the last Airbender, I did it in 2008. Literally I know nothing about x264 encoding that time, so it was highly criticized by the forum's moderator.
    I've started to read the docs about various stuff.
    In 2009 I've watched my first animes, and I tried to encode some of them later.
    Up to 2012 the quality was usually bad, as lack of guidance and knowledge will lead to nothing in the result. But I think it was good experience, I've learned a lot of various stuff on my own. That's the best experience I can dream of.
    In 2012 I've bought a new notebook (with core i7 cpu) and it was incredibly fast against my old one.
    My first BD encode was Ano Natsu de Matteru (TV), I marked it as DJATOM-Raws. Literally that encode has no filtering and slightly low CRF for that kind of source.
    My first properly filtered encode is Asa made Jugyou Chu. zeros12390 from Yousei-Raws shared some MDegrain1 + GradFun3 snippet that was my main filtering script up to 2015 (it was edited later; I've merged f3kdb and GradFun3 to reach better results).
    In 2014 I've bought new PC with i5-4670k, and it was notably faster than my Notebook, that time I've started to encode more shows at that time.
    In 2015 people started to join to Beatrice-Raws, tonik made InsaneAA and shared it with us.
    I'd like to think of 2015 as an revolution for Beatrice team, as it was notable boost in the quality of releases. In the end 2017 (autumn, to be precise) I've started to tinkering with VapourSynth, some other members also moved to it as the main filtering framework. That was another boost in the quality.
    In the October of that year I've dropped my job and started to seek for another, that was one of the most productive periods for me (some other was at 2014-2015, at some point I managed to make 1 release at 1 week).
    In the February I found a new job, so almost had no time for encoding. In the April that job were dropped and I continued with freelance. So I had some more time for encodes that year, and made few another encodes that year.
    That December I've got another job, so current projects are waiting for their time to come.

tonik
    Matured encoder. He knows a lot about encoding of DVD sources, especially how to deal with IVTC.
    He is one of InsaneAA authors, our main anti-aliasing script from 2015.

Jensen
    Joined in 2015, he was new to anime encoding, but already knew about basics, so it was not that hard for him to inherit the knowledge I had about encoding. Literally he is good (or bad) as I am, but probably he knows more about HEVC encoding than me (I'm still learning and gathering experience at my first HEVC project).

Vladdrako
    Joined to Beatrice before Jensen; he had a lot of enthusiasm at that time. His first encodes might be bad (due to lack of our knowledge and over-filtering — he made some revisions later). Now he is suffering from certain illness, so almost can't sit at computer and encode.

frost (=^_^=)
    Joined after Jensen (with X-Kira). Almost like Jensen, but not that experienced with VapourSynth. He usually writes avs scripts and asks me or Jensen to rewrite them for VS.
    I think of it as laziness, as learning new scripting is not that hard.

Horodep
    Yet another avisynth user, his encodes usually as the same as mine or Jensen's.

Mulder, Urotsuki
    Old school lovers. First one is also a fansuber; we meet each other on some Russian fansub site.
    Urotsuki was skilled on it's own. Mulder is a newbie, but learning things fast.

DeadNews
    He was joined while I've started to work on LWA. Actually he did QC for that encode, helped me with detection of bad aliasing scenes, banding, etc. At the same time he's learned about encoding.

CaypoH
    The least experienced encoder. Usually asks in the group chat how to deal with certain sources. He is a huge Hentai fan btw :D

Beatrice
    Actually that's a Leopard (the same as from Leopard-Raws). I have nothing to add about him, he's dropped BD encoding in 2013 or so.

Also we have a people who sharing their computation resources, for example XavieR and kagino providing a few 2 CPU Xeon setups for us. Almost all encodes from 2016 were done using XavieR's servers.
    回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

VC币

星辰大海

积分
    ssnake 发表于 2018-12-21 05:32:31 | 显示全部楼层
    Shizuru-chan, may you refer to the following thread? (I am not authorized to post URLs here, however, U2 is down so nobody can actually visit it at the moment.)
    1. u2.dmhy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&forumid=1&topicid=11263
    复制代码

P.S.
    You praised me too much. I'm a dead wood since 2012, when I quit all fansubs and deleted all scripts and codes. I'm even more dead than alive since 2016, when I quit all fansubs (again) and deleted all scripts and codes (again). My technique is fading with time, along with my passionate. All my encodes (including the recent ones) should have a better replacement today, no longer worth any recommendation. Maybe my translation is top-level at the present, but definitely my encoding skill isn't.
    That's the reason why I dropped my favourite AIR. I'm simply no longer able to deal with it. And recently I found yan04000985 (I don't know him at all) did a really excellent job (there're perhaps a few mismatches, but believe me, nobody ever notices), even better than mawen1250 if my memory is not failing like my HDDs.

Although many are claiming fansub is dying out (say, in that thread), today's fansubs usually have better quality in every aspect: translation, timing, styling and fontsetting, as well as encoding. The good old days? Just let the old die, move forward and build the better wheels.

BTW, my (own) best days in fansub are together with my (ex-)girlfriend (who didn't even watch anime). That doesn't really matter (ry
    You may also know MeteorRain (you guys are using his Yuuki builds of x26x). He is just one of the many fansubbers who married another fansubber. So, good luck!

I'm writing so much just cuz you youngers're doing the same. Elders talk more, thatz the human nature (ry
    Back to my paper (DL in 11 hrs)..
    回复 支持 1 反对 1

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2016-1-3 15:06
  • 签到天数: 7 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

主题

回帖

VC币

荣誉会员

积分
    中津静流口ω< 发表于 2018-12-21 11:21:05 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 中津静流口ω< 于 2018-12-21 13:30 编辑
    ssnake 发表于 2018-12-21 05:32
    Shizuru-chan, may you refer to the following thread? (I am not authorized to post URLs here, however ...

为什么两个国人要憋英文呢
    蛇大太谦虚了,而且猛吹在一定程度上是为了表示对前辈的敬重,不能缺不能缺。
    我有一愿 安度此生 与汝相伴 可圆此愿 我之告白 我之心意 祈望此愿 开花结果 温和之风 徐徐吹拂 结束之日 欲踏归途
    伊人等待 伊人守望 却将伊人 遗忘殆尽 故途再启 歉意不绝 君之面容 未可记起 唯有此念 始终明晰 寥寥文字 汝之印记
    ——《君の文字》from Charlotte by Shizuru
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

1016万

VC币

超级版主

积分

论坛管理组

LittlePox 发表于 2018-12-21 13:10:11 | 显示全部楼层
    中津静流口ω< 发表于 2018-12-21 11:21
    为什么两个国人要憋英文呢
    猛吹在一定程度上是为了表示对前辈的敬重,不能缺不能缺。

It is internationally a good practice to switch to commonly understood language once a foreigner has joined the conversation. As DJATOM joins the post, he may be following the conversation below. Using English minimizes his effort in trying to understand what is going on. Even if what you said is irrelevant to him, at least he will know immediately it is irrelevant.

Furthermore, ssnake might be trying to do a self-introduction catering to everyone including DJATOM as well.
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

VC币

荣誉会员

积分
    qss_vcbs  楼主| 发表于 2018-12-21 15:59:49 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 qss_vcbs 于 2018-12-21 16:01 编辑

Ref 原帖20楼,接本贴18楼
    我想了一下,应该可以说。直接上图
    上图中(左侧steven,右侧我),steven声称,u3组内掌管某BD资金的人是vxzms(u2 id 46457)
    steven在他提供的截图中,问vxzms,是由vxzms还是mir出面来解释资金问题。
    我又问了steven,然后steven同意提供mir的联系方式
    很显然,steven此处声称vxzms和mir是两个人
    然后我们问了某个u3组员(提问者是Aura,管理组成员)
    又翻到某个截图(所谓“某PT站”)
    ……所以……steven这是不认识组内的核心组员么?
    根据证据包,vxzms(又称mir)确实帮steven负责过部分BD的收款。
    目前的信息表明vxzms(mir)没有从u3组合购中获利。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    擦汗